We are seeking a qualified individual to fill an Administrative Assistant position for our Virginia Beach, VA office. The applicant shall have a minimum of 5 years office experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in the construction or architectural/engineering (A&E) industry is a preferred. An Associate’s Degree is a plus.
* Office experience (minimum of 5 years)
* Ability to multitask, organize, prioritize, and work well under pressure
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Bluebeam
* Understanding the RFIs, shop drawing/submittal, and other construction industry related tasks is preferred
* Knowledge of SpecsIntact and MasterSpec programs, and Project Management Software (Newforma, E-Builder, etc.) is a plus
* Experience or understanding of the consulting engineering industry
*Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our vision to be the engineering firm of choice. We are in pursuit of an unsurpassed quality of life for our clients and our employees alike.
PACE Collaborative is an equal-opportunity employer. All of our members are evaluated and compensated based on their ability to contribute to the well being of the firm and not on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability. PACE Collaborative ensures nondiscrimination in accordance with the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Jessica Bedois at 757-499-7223. Persons with hearing-and speech-impairments can contact PACE Collaborative by using the Virginia Relay Service, a toll-free telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD). Call 711 for TTY/TDD.