Eddie Bennett, P.E., HFDP, WELL AP
- Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering Technology - Old Dominion University
- Registrations: Virginia
- ASHRAE Certified Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP)
- USGBC WELL Accredited Professional
- Started at PACE during high school as a drafter and continued to work through college while studying engineering at Old Dominion University. Eddie continued after college as a designer progressing to engineer, then project manager, and is now a principal in the company. He has been with PACE for over 17 years and continues to look for innovative ways to grow the company and project designs.
- Eddie is married and is a father to two wonderful boys. He is also a youth baseball and youth football coach. Sports teams of interest include the Washington Redskins, New York Yankees, and the Old Dominion Monarchs football team.