Robert Weise, P.E.
- Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering Technology – Old Dominion University
- Registrations: Virginia, NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying)
- Primary Areas of Focus:
- Sanitary Sewer Pump Stations
- Power Generation
- Commercial Office and Retail Spaces
- Site and Roadway Lighting
- Project Management
- Proficient in AutoCAD drafting and Revit modeling software.
- Rob started at PACE while attending Kempsville High School and continued throughout his time studying at Old Dominion University. He is married, a proud father of two girls, and a faithful Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins fan.