Timothy Hahn, P.E.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering – Old Dominion University
- Registrations: Virginia
- Primary Market Sectors:
- Federal and Local Governments
- Central Station Air Handling Units
- Rooftop Units
- Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems
- Energy Recovery Devices
- Primary / Secondary & Variable Primary Chilled Water & Heating Hot Water Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems
- Tim is a husband and proud father of a daughter. He began working in the HVAC industry in high school as an installer at a local HVAC company. He worked there throughout college until his internship at PACE his senior year of college. Once he graduated from ODU, he began working full time. He enjoys saltwater and freshwater fishing and watching the Washington Football Team and Washington Capitals.