William G. Quinn, P.E., HFDP, LEED AP
- Vice President / Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering – Old Dominion University
- Registrations: North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia
- Certifications; ASHRAE Certified Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP), ASSE 6005 Medical Gas Generalist
- Primary Market Sectors: Hospitals, Ambulatory Care, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Office Spaces, Institutional, Commercial and Laboratory Facilities
- Currently serves as the lead project manager and principal in charge of healthcare work.
- Provides engineering services from the conception of the project through planning, design, and construction to ensure a positive environment for patients and healthcare providers alike.
- Started at PACE during college while studying engineering at Old Dominion University. Bill continued after college as a designer progressing to engineer, then project manager, and is now a principal in the company leading a team in healthcare design. He has been with PACE for over 18 years and continues to look for innovative ways to grow the company and healthcare designs.
- Bill is married and is a father to three wonderful kids. He is also a youth baseball head coach for 5 years, scout leader, and is an avid outdoorsman. Sports teams of interest include the Redskins, Washington Nationals, and the Old Dominion Monarchs football team.