Virtual Construction Manager – Virginia Beach, VA Office
We are looking for a coordination driven, well-spoken virtual construction manager for our Virginia Beach office. The ideal candidate shall have at least 3-5 years of experience using Navisworks Manage in the construction industry and a basic understanding of BIM software. Experience with MEP systems is a plus, but not a requirement. Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is preferred.
Typical tasks include the following:
* Conduct clash detection using Navisworks Manage
* Conduct weekly virtual meetings with sub-contractors and general contractors
* Conduct in-house clash detection and meetings for design projects
* Drive internal & external modelers/coordinators to meet deadlines
* Uphold in-house and General Contractor modeling standards
* Manage sub-contractor modeling concerns
* Take and distribute meeting notes
*Please send your resume to email@example.com.
It is our vision to be the engineering firm of choice. We are in pursuit of an unsurpassed quality of life for our clients and our employees alike.
PACE Collaborative is an equal-opportunity employer. All of our members are evaluated and compensated based on their ability to contribute to the well being of the firm and not on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability. PACE Collaborative ensures nondiscrimination in accordance with the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Jessica Bedois at 757-499-7223. Persons with hearing-and speech-impairments can contact PACE Collaborative, P.C. by using the Virginia Relay Service, a toll-free telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD). Call 711 for TTY/TDD.