Virtual Construction Project Manager – Virginia Beach, VA Office
We are looking for a deadline driven project manager with on-site experience for our Virginia Beach office. The ideal candidate shall have at least 3-5 years of experience as a project manager or assistant project manager with a general contractor, piping sub-contractor, or ductwork sub-contractor. Experience with Bluebeam and Navisworks is a plus. Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is preferred.
Typical tasks include the following:
* Drive modelers/coordinators to meet deadlines.
* Review contract documents and develop RFI’s when necessary.
* Ensure RFI responses are included on drawings.
* Review project specifications and confirm that they are incorporated into the drawings.
* Conduct internal clash detection and conduct meetings at project milestones.
* Create additional service fee proposals for review.
* Maintain contract document sets to ensure team is using most current drawings.
* Perform quality control review of drawings.
*Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our vision to be the engineering firm of choice. We are in pursuit of an unsurpassed quality of life for our clients and our employees alike.
PACE Collaborative is an equal-opportunity employer. All of our members are evaluated and compensated based on their ability to contribute to the well being of the firm and not on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability. PACE Collaborative ensures nondiscrimination in accordance with the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Jessica Bedois at 757-499-7223. Persons with hearing-and speech-impairments can contact PACE Collaborative, P.C. by using the Virginia Relay Service, a toll-free telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD). Call 711 for TTY/TDD.