We are seeking a qualified individual that would fill a full time Mechanical Engineer position in our Richmond office. The applicant shall have minimum 3 – 5 years of experience, a Bachelor’s degree, and have an understanding of the consulting engineering industry. The applicant shall demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD and/or REVIT software, Microsoft Office, and Trane Trace load software. An Engineer in Training (EIT) certification is preferred and a Professional Engineers (PE) license is desirable, as well as additional discipline specific certifications or registrations, such as LEED AP BD+C, CEM, CxA, BEMP, or HFDP.
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or Engineering Technology)
* Professional Engineers (PE) License is desirable
* Engineer in Training (EIT) License is a preferred
* Proficiency with AutoCAD / Revit Software
* Proficiency with Trane Trace or HAP commercial HVAC load software.
* Ability to express understanding of HVAC load software
* Experience or understanding of the consulting engineering industry
*Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our vision to be the engineering firm of choice. We are in pursuit of an unsurpassed quality of life for our clients and our employees alike.
PACE Collaborative is an equal-opportunity employer. All of our members are evaluated and compensated based on their ability to contribute to the well being of the firm and not on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability. PACE Collaborative ensures nondiscrimination in accordance with the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Jessica Bedois at 757-499-7223. Persons with hearing-and speech-impairments can contact PACE Collaborative, P.C. by using the Virginia Relay Service, a toll-free telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD). Call 711 for TTY/TDD.